Serving All of New England
Serving the community since 1978
In Your Time Of Need… We're There For You
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a damaged car that could be unsafe.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Chuck's Auto Body & Towing and ask the insurance company to inspect your car here.
4. You're not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can't require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us by calling 413-592-6511.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and technicians who are certified by I-Car or ASE.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
Call us for 24/7 towing service:
Expect friendly and fast service from our locally owned and operated auto body shop.
Trust in a company that has been in the business since 1978.